- When: Saturday April 21st, 2018 1:00pm –1:30pm
- Where: The Rockingham County Farm, outside the RCCD office, 110 North Rd Brentwood NH.
- New Hampshire raised RAINBOW AND BROOK TROUT are available in two sizes: 6”-8” & 10”-12”
- All trout 6”-8” trout must be purchased in sets of 25 and must be picked up on April 21.
- 50 fish minimum for all 10”-12” trout, but you don’t have order in sets, you can order any number of 10”-12” trout greater than 50. They will be delivered to your pond directly on Sat, April 21, 2018.
- If ordering both 10”-12” and 6”-8” fish, all trout will be delivered to your pond.
- Sizes and types cannot be mixed to meet minimum purchase requirements.
- Trout must be released into your pond as soon as possible. Transporting within a 45-mile radius of Brentwood is recommended.
- All trout come from a NH based hatchery that is licensed and inspected annually.
- Deliveries for any order (50+) of 10”-12”trout, will be Saturday afternoon, April 21, between 1pm and 5pm. Since exact location of the pond must be given in order for delivery to occur, you must draw a map on the back of this order form, even if we have been there before. Include a daytime phone number so we may contact you if we have questions about delivery.
- Receive a 10% discount on any order over $500!
*Orders must be placed by or on Tuesday April 17th
*Orders received without payment will not be processed.
*Orders canceled after April 17th will not be refunded.
*Please arrive to the pick-up promptly between 1:00pm and 1:30pm
*If you miss the pick–up we are not responsible for the trout and
refunds will not be issued.
*Make checks payable to RCCD
*Credit cards payments are accepted: A $5.00 fee will be added to any credit card order.